I wish I could read her mind.
Just so I could be sure, make my 95 percent a 100
Idk man..... I just find it funny, I was just saying to paul the other night, hey man even if the fire has died she still was great a friend and don't want to lose her as a friend.
Then I see something that leaves me to believe she feels the exact same way...
But I mean C'mon there 6 billion people on this earth. How the heck am I supposed to know if she's talkin about me. Deja vu. I've been here before.......
I try to forget about her but it doesn't work, I think it's time to realize that simply isn't an option. She'll always be on my mind. but even with that said. Where do we go from here?
I just want what she want's. If she wants to be friends, we can friends. I just want to be apartof her life, and have her be a part of mine. If that can happen. I'll be happy.
Closing Thoughts:
I wish guys and girls can just be totally open about everything, it would things so much easier
Even on aim she gives me butterflies........
One Love,
Mr. Someday
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment