Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New Frontier

Sorry that I have posted in a while. But it wasn't seven days yet so my resolution is still in tact ;). This week has been AMAZING. I started school at LBCC this week. My first day was hectic. The campus was sooooo crowded. It was ridiculous. I gotta kind of down in the middle of that day though because my petition for trigonometry class was denied because the class was full. This made me pretty frustrated. I went to the library to see if I could find a class to fit the time slot but I found nothing. None of the classes on the berkeley transfer list were open. So I went to the counseling office. But the pld red-haired lady at the front desk told me that I couldn't get a full appointment until next Thurs. So I was like omfg what am I going to do. But I remember in orientation they talked about express appointments(only 10 minutes long) So I asked for one of the express appointment. I got this cute young counselor with dark read hair. You told me that I should take something that would be fun and that wouldn't hurt my gpa. So i thought to myself wth can I find everything is closed. But low and behold I found the perfect class for me. Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship. This class is perfect for me. I want to oen my own business some day so I mean I couldn't ask for a better class! I guess God has a way of working these things out.

My business prof is really cool, he's really laid back and has this Grey Mario/Luigi mustache that i just to awesome for words. My creative writing teacher seems pretty cool too. I think creative writing is going be a cool class. I think I made a couple new friends today which is nice. There are also some really cute chicks in my class. Like there is this cute lil short mexican chick that sits next to me in class that is like adorable. But I'm kinda shy around girls I don't know. And this other chick in my class who's a go-go dancer which is of course a very attractive occupation (she kind of looks like ema :]) also there is this chick in my class that has this kind of European accent. It could German or Romanian or something like that idk. All I know is that it is SEXY as hell. But I still think about Kayla everyday. And I don't think that's going to change anytime soon. College is really diverse compared to Valley. Seeing that it is a private school. Like for example there is a lesbian in my creative writing class. Which is totally cool. I also saw a Jewish guy with a yamika on (i think that's what it's called?).I love the diversity on campus. I feel like college is a stronger resemblance of the real world the high school was. The world is filled with all kinds of people of different races, religions, and sexual preferences.

College life is pretty sweet There is a lot more freedom. No one is babying me or annoying me with there opinions of how I live my life. I get to be whoever I want to be. I really think If I put in the work I can get straight A's. I feel like Berkeley is a realistic possibility. Everyday I get closer and closer to fulfilling my academic goals. And with this business class that I just happened to fall into (smile) I'm on my way to fulfilling career goals. Now if only I start on my financial goals I''d be on easy street lol. But yea....all in do time. I'm ok with he way things are for now.

It made me laugh today. Even though it's college there are still immature people just like high school. I was walking to a class today and I saw this really pretty girl in a wheelchair( she was realllllly attractive). And when she passed by these guys that we walking beside me (I was'nt walking with them they were just by me at the time) Starting saying really immature shit. Like "Awww hell ya dude I'd fuck her,I'd fuck the shit out of her, I'd jump of the ropes and superfly splash into that shit." I was like wow lol. That was an interesting anecdote.

I like going to class though. The time goes by really fast and I'm only in class for three hours so it's nice. I love getting home at 1 o' clock. sooooooooo sweet. I've been really tired lately though. I gotta get used to waking of for school again. It's been a while lol. But yea all is good right now. And I intend for it to stay that way. I am so freaking proud of myself. Monday I actually sat at my desk on Monday for two whole hours and did a reading assignment. I READ FOR TWO HOURS!!!! If you know me well you know that is an astounding achievement me for me...Not because I can't read or don;t like reading...but because I NEVER do my homework. I would have never read for two hours at valley, shit I wouldn't even read for half an hour (unless there was a quiz or test). This semester means business. My goal is a 4.0 and acceptance into the honors program. I'm not playing round. It's time to do work.

Closing Thoughts:

There are alot of pretty chicks on campus!!!!!!

I need to get a long beach bus pass

I'm glad I saw Jeff on campus me and him go way back

Idk how I'm going to have a job and do school.......cuz homework is very time consuming (i'm just now figuring that out lol)

I think I'm coming down with a cold...Yikes!!!!

I'm glad I tested out of high school...it was obviously the right move.

My dad heard I'm going to UC Berkeley he said how you gonna pay for it, I said sholarships, he said oh...you hope to get a scholarship? .... I said no... I know I am going to get scholarships. He doesn't belive in me but I don't care. I'm gonna leave this place and never come back ( except to see my mom). Fuck him.

I'm excited to finally get my business plan together...I love my classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all of your who are starting school or taking finals



One Love,

Mr. Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment