Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mc. Dumbass'

Ok seriously this has got to stop.......... >:(






Recently I found out that the price of the Mcdonalds Double cheesburger a.k.a. the posterboy of cheap fast food, has been increased from one dollar to $1.19. WTF I simply do not understand...like seriously you have to be kidding me....the economy is sucking us dry and can't even leave us with a F****** one dollar double cheeseburger. And to make matters worse!!!! They have the nerve to introduce the Mcdouble for 99cents. Which is apparently that same thing as the double cheeseburger except with one less slice of cheese. ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS. ONE F***** SLICE OF CHEESE. homes are being forclosed, jobs are being lost, factories are being shut down, and they can't give us one f***** piece of cheese. I'm honestly insulted. I would have much rather them kept the double cheese burger at 99cent, taken off the extra slice, and not have told me anything, my dumb ass probably would have never noticed and i could have saved my self a head ache.

And also........WTF is up with Mcdonalds anyway? I mean they are like the mirror image of the American car industry they have tons of "appealing" selections but their quality isn't worth sh**. So now they have to pay for it by either tweaking their prices or losing money. But at the the same time you got In and Out burger (The Japanese Automotive Industry) down the street, with the drive thru line flowing out of the damn parking lot into the street. And the last time I checked their menu selction is about as small any I've ever seen, and they still manage to pay their employees better than any other fast food chain in the country!!!!!


The Bottom Line.....


When it comes to business: Quality beats Quantity everytime
(Don't worry Chrysler, Ford, and GM...you can have that tip for free ;) .......cuz I kno you couldn't afford it if I charged you lol)

But seriously Keep ya headz up yall, things are going to pick up eventually


One Love,

Mr. Someday


No comments:

Post a Comment