Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Everlasting Sigh......

I still keep you photo in wallet.........Its been there so long that the ink from the message on the back has permanently socked into visor....

"Rufi...hey squeezy buddy...I love you....I always will- don't forget that"

Always....

XXXXX

Damn, How could I have been so blind.......

Current Thoughts:

Why am I doing this to myself, I mean say by the off chance she does end up giving me another chance. I am still where I was one year ago. Insecure. I guess the only difference now is that now I know what my problem is. At least now I have something to work with........

Maybe I should go see her?

Maybe I should just let her be?

Maybe I just need to forget.......?

Maybe I need to remember?

Maybe I need to clear my head........so i can figure things out

No comments:

Post a Comment