I guess it all has to do with one's environment. Experts say political socialization begins int he home. So maybe it's because of where I come from that makes me believe the things I do, but all those things aside I'm tired of these people preaching about the plite of the less fortunate. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! People are hurting out there . And it pisses me off that people are turning up there noses as if they are so privileged. Bitch, Bitch, Bitch. Bottomline FUCK YOU to evryone who doesn't believe in wealth ditribution, FUCK YOU to all those who don't support Obama, and FUCK YOU to all those who don't what I'm saying because I know my first amendments rights. These silver spoon mother fuckers really make me sick. And I feel sorry for them. I feel bad that they've never had to struggle. I feel bad that they've never had to go hungry becuase it gives you a certain strength inside of you that cannot be bought. I can't stand these people not beciase they have money, and not beciase I dont have money. I dislike them becuase they feed power the MASHEEN. Yes SH i'll spell it my way. The are the ones that are the bases of the corrupt corps like AIG they are the ones that chair the board of corrupt school boards (cough, cough) They are the ones that feed into the evil of this world. I dont really give a flying fuck if i'm coming off to strong or even irrational. B-cuz I'm sick off people nitching about Obama , I'm tired of bitching that the only get one steak for dinner insteaxd of 2, and I'm tired most of a; of all the many wonderful people out there that are hurting but will never get help b-cuz there people out there who are consumed with the idea that all poor, minority, people are bums who don;'t deserve a helping hand. FUCK YOU. I HATE YOU PEOPLE. AND YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WE ARE WHERE WE ARE. LOVE ME OR HATE ME. I'M RIGHT.
No Love,
Mr. Someday
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm pretty sure we had this conversation. Yes, education needs more funding (or at least the current funding needs to be spent more responsibly) But just throwing free money to everyone who's "suffering" doesn't solve anything. That's just a band aid for the real problem. We need to create better jobs so that people can earn their own money. I respect your opinion, but to say "fuck you" to anybody who doesn't believe in distribution is pretty harsh. I missed the part of the constitution that says we should tax the crap out of people who work hard for their money.
ReplyDelete