So today was pretty sweet. After buis class I helped out at the AGS burger sell. I GOT TO GRILL!!!! Which was pretty freaqking awesome. I felt like spongebob hahaha. But seriously though it was fun, I got to get to know some of the AGS members which was nice, cuz I can't felt oput of place there for a while. But it's all good now. Stuck a small convo with the girl from my CW class. She's so f'n cute. But girls really aren't high on me priority list right now. It's still good to test the waters tho ;)
At first I was pretty pissed bout losing a hour of sleep due to the time change, but I love that it's 7 right now an it's still light outside that' goin to be important once I start volunteerin and coming home late on the bus.
Today was an overall great day, I got music hw right now so I gotta cut this one short. I'ma really gonna try to post daily tho, I know I keep saying that but I'll get there.
One Love,
Mr. Someday
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment