Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life is beautiful

So today just seemed like beautiful day. I love the grey days. I had citizen cope bangin in my earbuds all day. And it just felt right. When "Son's Gonna Rise" startin bumpin and then sun actually start to come out It just made me feel reall good. Idk man. I'm just ramblin, I'm half asleep right now. I just had my first nap in like 3 years and I'm like on a sleep high. I feel so damn god right now lol.

My business prof posted our grades today, and I found out that not only do I have an A, but me and somke other dude are tied for the best grade in the class. Man, That just makes me feel good, not cuz I have the A. But that I feel like my hard work is actually payin off. I'm so glad I tested out. I got a lot of shit for doing it, but I knew it was the right thing to do. And now it's paying off.

Yea...so I'm gonna lay down and watch scrubs now. I think I want to take another nap.

Oh yea, I wrote this poem about james today in CW and it was pretty awesome. I think I might tweak and add it to my portfolio.

Closing Thoughts:

So amanda emailed me back today, she got my fax and I'll be placed with a mentee next week, and I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girl in my CW class is so f'n cute. Man I really gotta figure something out.....


One Love,

Mr. Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment