Sunday, March 1, 2009

Roo v. World

When I started out on this journey, I always knew it would be difficult. But it never dawned on me that i'd feel so alone. I'm trying so hard to be my own man, and to battle the temptations of this world but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one fighting. I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't f*** around, do drugs, etc. And It's not like I'm judging anyone cuz is I were to make a list of my closest friends all of them have atleast one of these traits. but I guess sometimes I wish I had someone in my life that could walk with me. Help me feel like I'm not crazy. Idk. I'm not trippin though. I knew from the beginning this wasn't going to be easy. So I'm just gonna have to keep on pushin.
On another note. 6 weeks in and I still have straight A's!!!!!!!!!!! It feels so good to do well. I feel like I'm actually tapping into my potential. But Idk about this poli sci exam on tues. 116 terms is pushin it. I might have to pull a 3 hour study sesh at the library 2morrow Cuz I've been in lag mode all weekend. But it's all good. i got to chill wit P dizzle on fri. which was a needed splash of normalcy. But I probably should have ditched the poetry reading from the start so I could study in the morning and then chilled, cuz this is like overload status right now. Yet, I'm probably overreacting like always. Besides, I get to drop one of the exams at the end of the semester so I got a lil leeway.

Closing Thoughts:

I'm gonna try to start posting a lil bit everyday even if its just a sentence or two

I'm so happy!!!!! my chin is not fully covered in hair, and lip is to. So all I need is the middle part of my face (no man's land) to grow and my goatee will be pimpalicious

Kind of anxious to see if that guy comes back to class tomorrow cuz If he really did still Cliff's wallet he's gonna get a massive BEAT DOWN!!!!!!

Louisiana Fried Chicken is AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment