Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I've finally found my swagger

All this time i've thought that swagger was all about money, cars, and girls. And maybe it is to some people. But I'm starting to realize that everybody's swagga is different. 4 me my swagger is my attitude. It's my confidence. Not my confidence with girl though lol. I'm still working on that one. But m,y confidence with my life and my goals. I get shit done, and I don't care if people doubt me. I make goal and I achieve without giving it a second thought. That's my swagger. I always thought I had to get the car and the money and the flashy clothes in order to feel like I got that edge. That coolness. But I understand now that I already have it, and I've had it for a long time. College is teaching me alot about myself. It's forcing me to challenge myself and push the limits. And I like that. I want to know what I'm made of. So I'm going to keep pushing the limits until they push back. Actually, scratch that. I'm going to keep pushing the limits until they push me down and keep me down. Cuz I honestly don't think there is anything I can't do right now. I always knew I was special and that I had the ability to do great things and now I'm starting to see a glimmer of that person I've been waiting to meet. I feel like I'm on the verge of a breakthrough and I'm excited as hell lol.


One Love,

Mr. Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment