Monday, March 2, 2009

Puttin In work

Wow just got back from the library. Put in 4 hours. When I woke up this morning I was thinking of just DGAFin this test and have it be the one that gets dropped. but I started thinking to myself "Berkeley is going to be 10x harder then this". So i decided to just give it my all and I actually memorized all of the info so i'm goin in 2morrow pretty confident :)
On another note, I don't want to sound like a total dork or anything. But there is this SUPER cute girl in my creative writing class. I saw here staring at me in class, and I was checkin her out to. But I have no idea how to start a conversation. I gotta figure out an excuse to talk to her, cuz this girl is down right adorable.
I thought I was gonna see a massive beat down in buis class today. I thought cliff was gonna find the guy who stole his wallet and rip him a new one, but the thief didn't show. Guess we'll have to wait until Wednesday.
Nervous for my test 2morrow, Hope I do well. Wish me luck!!!!!!

Closing Thoughts:

I think I might finally be moving on, well atleast making an effort. Today for the first time I got kind of pissed, cuz I realized that she never did reply to my letter which leaves me to believe she doesn't give 2 sh**s about me. So whatever I guess that's just how it goes. All I can do, is do me.

Quote of the Day:

"everything I'm not, made me everything I am " - Kanye West



One Love,

Mr. Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment