Right now I'm sitting hear staring at the hundreds of disney movies I have collected over the years.
It makes me laugh. I'm sitting here and I see Snow white, Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp etc., all the videos my sister bought. And I start think about my younger years. I start thinking about my former perception of love and relationships. When we are kids we develop this idea that all we have to do is find that special someone and then we can just ride off in the sunset. No one tells us that finding the one if only part of the process. No one tells us that it might now work out. No one tells us that we might mess it up. Or that the timing may be horrible. Or tht you might not be ready. I'm looking for my plate of spaghetti but i dont see it? Where is it? I guess the truth is not as marketable lol. Don't get me wrong I like that kids are filled with these positive views of falling in love, I just wish someone would have told me from the start it was going to be this complicated. I would have better prepared myself. If someone who have told me from the begging that the glass sipper could brake I would have been more careful....But it's ok. I'm not complaining. I know one day it'll all come around, I just wish me and her could have had one chance. One dance. I miss her that's all. I know that's its over now. The Big hand is on 12. Time is up. Bye Bye pumpin carrige, it was nice while it lasted...
One Love,
Mr. Someday
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment