And also on that note, You no those little things you have to copy into the box, after you've failed to log into an account successfully? These things right here..........................

I SWEAR!!!! EVERY TIME I DO ONE OF THESE THINGS I FEEL LIKE I'M LOOSING A DAY OF MY LIFE.
I must have done at least 30 of these mother fuckerz yesterday. I felt like I was gonna pop a blood vessel. Honestly I would just have someone body hack my acccoount, and take back that one month of my life lol. Naw I kid...I'd hate to get hacked.
So yea, I guess when I reset my password the other day I typed ans retyped the password wrong so that's my I couldn't log in. Fucking technology lol. But it's all good. I'm just glad to be back.
Changing gears, alot of interesting things went down this week. For starters.........................I GOT AN A ON MY POLI SCI EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so f-ing happy about that. Like I study non-stop for 3 days and after taking that test I had figured I got a low B. But i got an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. and Mr. Douglas wrote "Great!" on my test. I feel such a sense of accomplishment. I've been busting my ass for the past 4 weeks, and I was starting to doubt that I was making any progress. But now I have substantial evidence that my efforts are valid. I am just so happy. That the same guy who failed high school courses was able to get an A on his first college exam. Man that makes me smile. I got alot more midterms coming up though, and I still got a long way to go. But this was a much needed boost of confidence. And now I'm ready take on anything that comes my way :)
God is definitiley good to me. Despite all the grief I've caused him, he still manages to find favor w/ me which is pretty boss. And on that subject I had an interesting chat with a fellow on.....(trying to remember the day).............Tuesday! Yea it was interesting. I was sitting at the bus stop by school and the guy (I believe his name was rick) sat next to me, and just randomly asked me out " Have you seen the Million dollar bill?" He handed it to me, it was obviously fake, cause it felt like an index card. He told me there was a million dollar question on the back. Now.....at this point I got kind of worried. I didn't what this guy's deal was. Was he trying to scam me? Is this guy looney or coked out? I was a little skeptical, he was wearing this extremely short grey shorts, an orange palm tree shit (you know..like the "Hawaiian touristy kind", some brown house shoes and navy socks. Yea..picture. The dude was clashin more then Micheal Jackson in an adult bookstore (naw I'm joking I love MJ). But for real, you can see why I was kinda weary, he looked strange. So anyway I flip the bill over, and I see the million dollar question. "If you were to die today, who you go to heaven or hell?" In the back of my head I took a big sigh of relief. The guy was merely trying to witness to me lol. He felt kind of awkward when I told him I was already a christian. I guess my baggy jeans and long black pro club kinda threw him off. But yea, we chatted for about a half an hour about our faith. He asked me if I go to church every Sunday...and of course I lied and said yes (I still feel horrible about it). But I really didn't want him to think to give me a long ass lecture about going to church or him think I was a "lost soul". So I just humored him. But yea, we chatted about allot of stuff. And I just found the whole experience to be interesting. It totally caught me off guard, but it was memorable. Sometimes I forget that I a part of my faith is being a witness.
Oh and one last thing, I wrote this kick-ass mini story. It started out as a little exercise for my creative writing class, where we pick a name out of a phonebook and start writing a little story or description about him. So i got this guy named Tom Solewick. When I first heard the name, I thought of like an office worker. With a cubile. I dont know why It was just an Idea that popped up in my head, So i started writing about this guy as a tax accountant who hates his job, and basically the story is just a rant of all the things he hates. But like...it's kinda funny, and you kinda get realistic sense of who this character is, Once I started I fell in love with the character, and I just couldn't stop writing. I even wrote on the bus. I finished yesterday. So i have been writing while I've been gone lol. I'll type it out tomorrow and post it, because i really like it.
Story of the Day:
I was sooo freaking embarassed the other day, I was coughing allot on monday, so this guys in my CW class gave me a cough drop, and after about 5 mins of sucking on the cough drop. I start to cough again, and a peace of cough drop flies onto the desk of the cute girl sitting me. And I'm like so overwhemlingly shocked. all i can say is "Oh Man". The scene is so funny now that some time has passed, but at the time i was trippin. That girl was really pretty, and I looked like a total goof lol. So yea lesson of the week ALWAYS COVER YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU TALK
Closing Thoughts:
I must say, even thought I'm still jobless, car less, girl less, and live in the ghetto.......But for now, I'm pretty content with my life, I think everything is moving in the right direction. Just gotta take it one day at a time.
Today....My neighbors switched our trashcans while i wasn't looking!!!!!! They switched my big one with one of their smaller ones. They think I didn't notice cuz they look similar, but later I had to go put something in the trash can and I realized that the trash in their was diff. then the trash I saw in there earlier. Sneaky Fuckers. W/e it's just f-ing trash can. And they do have like 50 people living in their house, so they probably need the 2 extra cubic feet of trach can space lol.
i gotta friend of mine who is really buggin me, and it's about time I let him go. I love hanging wit him, but it's getting to a point where he is causing me more aggravation then happiness. Plus I'm an introvert anyway so I really have no problem cutting people lose (Unless their names is Robert or Kayla). So w/e man I gotta do what I gotta do. Things are pretty sweet for me right now, and I can't have any1 around me that might bring me down......
Steelers won the superbowl!!!...ugh...i guess.....wanted my boy curt to bring another in, but it was a good game.
Hmmmmmm I got another thought, but I'm just gonna make it another post lol
My prayers are with Sarah
Be well you guys...... :)
Much love,
Mr. Someday



No comments:
Post a Comment