Sometimes It sucks to be different. To be against the norm. To be the guy without the car, without the girl, without the money, etc. And what makes things worse is that we live in a world that shoves these things in your face. So we are constintley reminded we dont have them. everyday I'm constantly tha't i don't come from money, or that I'm to fat, or that I don't have a car. All sorts of things. But you know what? I really don't guv a shit anymore. I know what I don't have and what I do have. I know what I want and what I don't want. And frankly, I'm glad I don't have all of the things society labels at mandatory, cuz I don;t want to be a product of this world. I'm a fat, broke, college student with dirty white chucks on his feet and a bus pass in his pocket. THAT's ME! That is who I am. And I wouldn't change it for the world, cuz that's what makes me....me!. I am the last of a dying breed. I see things most people can't see. I know things most people don't know. And I do things most people can't do. I don't bullshit I play it straight. some people love me for it, some people don't. I am who I am. Sometimes I feel alone, Sometimes I feel like I'm an excile because I don't smoke weed, or becuase I don' t have a car, or beacuase I dont have girls drooling over me. but you know what, that's ok. I am who I am for a reason. I've been through ordeals that have caused me to see the world differently then most people, and because of this someitmes I see differently some may even say precular. but I think that's fine. I feed off it. The mockers, The haters, The doubters are my fuel. I will rise above them all some day, and when I do i'll do it humbley. Cuz I don't do what I do for recognition, I do what i do for self-satifaction. I know that one day I'll be standing at the top of the mountain.
i know that one day I'll have it all, so for right now I don't mind not having much. I am lucky, because /i have this overwhelming sense of certainty and destiny. It is my comfort. It my strenght. All I can do is do my best. If I give God my all right now, one day he'll give it back to me. So if you want to judge me go ahead. you wanna say im fat go ahead. wanna say I'm broke go ahead. Wanna talk about my transpotation go ahead. Wanna talk my love life go ahead. Say all you wanrt about me cuz I'm a warrior. Ima do me, cuz that's what I do best. I'm a big dude with minimal game and a bus pass. But I love my life :)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment