Sunday, May 31, 2009

Late Night chatter

Hmmm so i got a b in poli sci (grrr) but its ok. 3.75 is still ok, and i can still grad wit a 3.95 which is muy bein.

So there is this girl that I met who is mad cool, and im kinda diggin her. only thing is...i have no wheels lol. But i think i can work somethin out. Hopefully we can chill soon, cuz shes mad cute , and super chill

So I start trig tomorrow, and i have mixed feeling. I'm excited, but i kinda wanna just chill at home.

I'm sitting here waiting for my laundry to get done so i can toss it in the freakin dryer.

Basketballz are expensive!!!!!!! (had to buy one 2day)

I'm makin this short cuz im kinda tired...kinda hoping "someone" logs on lol




One Love,

Mr. Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment